By entering the iSISTAQUIT Social Media Campaign Evaluation Survey (Competition), you (the Entrant) agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting an entry into the Competition, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Southern Cross University Southern Cross University, (ABN 41 995 651 524; CRICOS Provider: 01241G) a body corporate incorporated under the Southern Cross University Act 1993 (NSW), of Military Road, East Lismore, NSW 2480, Australia (the “University”).
- The Promotion commences on 14 November 2022 and will continue until 30 April 2023 (the “Competition Period”).
- Entry is open to people who have completed the iSISTAQUIT Social Media Campaign EvaluationSurvey.
- Employees and their immediate families of the University are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
- The University reserves the right to verify entries and may disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the iSISTAQUIT Social Media Campaign EvaluationSurvey and provide their email address.
You agree and acknowledge
By entering into the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that:
- The University will use the contact information you provided for the purpose of contacting you in the event you have won the prize. The University will keep your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Management Plan.
- The University accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Competition Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The University is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
Winning the prize
- The total prize pool is an iPad 9th Generation, WiFi enabled, 256GB, in Space Grey.
- The winning entry will be selected (at random by computer draw) on 1 May 2023.
- The winning entry will be notified by the University (by email to the email provided) within two business days.
- If the prize is unclaimed by 30 May 2023 a further prize draw will be conducted on 31 May 2023. The winner will be contacted by email within two business days.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor redeemable for cash.
In all matters, all decisions of the University will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.